– 2 ½ cups Rolled Oats
– 1/2 cup Pumpkin Seeds
– ½ cup Mixed nuts
– ½ cup Cacao powder
– 2 cups Coconut flakes
– 2 TB Flaxseeds
– 1/3 cup Extra virgin olive oil
– 2 Egg whites
– 2 heaped TB Maple syrup or honey
– Pinch Salt
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl – the oats, pumpkin seeds, nuts, cacao powder, coconut flakes, salt, and flaxseeds.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the extra virgin olive oil, egg white and honey or maple syrup. Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and stir thoroughly to make sure all dry ingredients are coated evenly.
- Place granola onto a baking tray lined with baking paper or a silicone mat. Press down into a thin layer, ensuring it is evenly spread out.
- Place into the preheated oven for 30 minutes, turning around at the 15-minute mark.
- Allow granola to cook entirely before eating, as this will help it form crunchy chunks.