– 1 cup dried dates
– 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
– 2 TBs extra virgin olive oil
– Zest of 1 lemon
– 2 TBs white chocolate chips
– 1/2 cup almonds
For decorating (optional)
– 1 TB white chocolate chips (for melting)
– 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- Add dates, coconut, extra virgin olive oil, lemon zest, chocolate chips and almonds into a food processor. Mix until crumb-like consistency.
- Take a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and form a ball using your hands. You may need to squeeze the mixture between your hands to help it form the ball. Repeat using the remainder of the mixture, placing each ball on a plate lined with baking paper.
- Place in fridge to set.
- In a microwave-proof bowl, add the extra chocolate chips and extra virgin olive oil and heat in microwave for 1 minute.
- Mix with a spoon and place back into the microwave for another 30 seconds. Add more extra virgin olive oil if needed to achieve a runny consistency.
- Using a spoon, drizzle chocolate mixture over the bliss balls in a zig-zag motion.
- Place in the fridge until chocolate mixture hardens.
For another tasty option – try adding 30g of cream cheese to achieve a lemon cheesecake flavour!